22 12
发新话题
打印

加急:请英语高手帮帮忙!

看来这里英语高手还蛮多的噢。。

Notice: / Memo:

The students' union decided to visit Hong Wei Gold Foil Corporation on 20th July. Please gather and meet at the school gate at 6.30 am; and the trip will start precisely at 6.40am. Upon arrival, a brief report on the Corporation will be held in the meeting room at 8.00am.
Follow up is the visit to the corporation's production line at 9.00am and at 11am, visit the Labour Union Club where the products exhibition is held. Lunch is serve at the canteen of Hong Wei at 12 pm. The field trip finish at 1pm.

想补充的是,写 NOTICE 或 MEMO,最好不要用WE,US。。

“Endings can be beginnings, beginning in the light of hope the tower of solitude is with me.
I wish someday I can ask and have your voice again who once, answered.”

BannerRDALover.jpg

DBbanner.jpg

Gibbs_jethro_blue_lightebright_ligt.png

老大厉害。
简洁明了。
佩服!
你住的小小岛
我正思念
那里是热带
属于青春的国度

浅滩上
老是栖息着五色的鱼群
鸟儿跳响枝头
如琴键起落

如果我去了
我会化做萤火虫
以我的一生
为你点盏

真人不露象啊,斑竹!
你住的小小岛
我正思念
那里是热带
属于青春的国度

浅滩上
老是栖息着五色的鱼群
鸟儿跳响枝头
如琴键起落

如果我去了
我会化做萤火虫
以我的一生
为你点盏

嘿嘿  他混那片儿的!

是高手阿!
有个小笔误,lunch is served...The field trip finishes...

引用(kitsunegari @ 2005-06-25 00:48:40)
看来这里英语高手还蛮多的噢。。

Notice: / Memo:

The students' union decided to visit Hong Wei Gold Foil Corporation on 20th July.  Please gather and meet at the school gate at 6.30 am; and the trip will start precisely at 6.40am.  Upon arrival, a brief report on the Corporation will be held in the meeting room at 8.00am.
Follow up is the visit to the corporation's production line at 9.00am and at 11am, visit the Labour Union Club where the products exhibition is held.  Lunch is serve at the canteen of Hong Wei at 12 pm.  The field trip finish at 1pm.

想补充的是,写 NOTICE 或 MEMO,最好不要用WE,US。。
[right][snapback]306564[/snapback][/right]
茜茜

谢谢楼上提醒。。TYPO 了。。呵呵。。
“Endings can be beginnings, beginning in the light of hope the tower of solitude is with me.
I wish someday I can ask and have your voice again who once, answered.”

BannerRDALover.jpg

DBbanner.jpg

Gibbs_jethro_blue_lightebright_ligt.png

ddd

22 12
发新话题